New developments and services are rapidly emerging from Ireland, as organizations adapt to the current crisis and use their resources to provide support and reassurance in any way they can
RelateCare is among those adapting and responding to the crisis. A healthcare communications organization, RelateCare provides patient access and patient engagement solutions to leading healthcare organizations around the world through a range of innovative consultancy and outsourcing services. RelateCare has a proven track record of supporting and advising leading healthcare systems seeking to optimize their patient access, appointment scheduling, telehealth, revenue cycle, and contact center models. With state-of-the-art contact center locations in Ireland and the U.S., RelateCare also provides a range of clinical calling and telehealth solutions, a critical service in this time of social distancing.
Amid uncertainty around the current coronavirus crisis, RelateCare has adapted its contact centers to provide extra support and reassurance to their client partners. This includes managing COVID-19 information hotlines for multiple healthcare organizations, both in the U.S. and in Ireland.
The need for the provision of registered nurse telehealth, direct patient care, and virus screening services has skyrocketed with COVID-19. RelateCare’s team of clinical and non-clinical caregivers are helping ease anxiety and panic among the public, as well as provide pertinent information and credible answers about the virus.
The RelateCare contact center is available to healthcare organizations 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To date, RelateCare has seamlessly implemented COVID-19 contact center solutions in partnership with health systems, home-health providers, and government bodies with great results.
“As part of our response to the ongoing emergency, we made an immediate investment in enabling technologies and mobilized over 300 of our workforce to work securely and compliantly from home,” said RelateCare CEO, Conor O’Byrne. “It is now more important than ever for us to maintain our service level and offer reassurance and peace of mind to patients at an incredibly unprecedented time of worry.
RelateCare now offers the following:
- COVID-19 Information Line: a public-facing support hotline led by non-clinical agents designed to answer frequently asked questions and general information queries on behalf of a health system. If required, these calls may be escalated to a triage nurse.
- Nurse Triage: a nurse triage specific line designed to screen patient symptoms and follow relevant protocols.
- Conversion of appointments to Virtual Visits: an outbound patient engagement program designed to convert in-person visits to virtual visits.
- Friendly Calls: an outreach of “friendly” calls to members of a patient population who may feel isolated and alone at this time.
- Real-Time Analysis of Remote Staff: as organizations move to remote work from support models, RelateCare workforce management can help monitor productivity and performance.
“Because of this global crisis, we have seen call types and arrival patterns drastically evolve in the past few weeks, and we foresee this advance even further in the coming weeks, and we need to be ready,” added O’Byrne. “This emergency impacts everyone — but especially our healthcare providers. We must support our health systems and do all that we can to minimize the spread and impact of this illness as quickly as possible.”
“It is wonderful to see yet another Irish company stepping up in the fight against Covid-19. RelateCare’s dedication and commitment to their healthcare partners throughout this global pandemic is commendable. As well as offering their usual telehealth solutions, RelateCare is now providing a Covid-19 Information Line which is imperative in reducing the number of hospital visits at this time,” said Amy Robinson, Enterprise Ireland Trade Development Executive”.