CWSI was founded in 2011 with the mission to transform businesses through mobility. We help some of the UK & Ireland’s largest and most respected organisations with;
• Strategy – Assessing mobile maturity and security and building future mobile plans.
• Enablement – Removing financial and operation barriers to delivering mobility projects.
• Management – Providing IT teams with full visibility and control and reducing support costs.
• Security – Protecting sensitive corporate data on mobile devices without compromising end-user productivity or privacy.
• Productivity – Deploying solutions and services that improve employee efficiency and customer outcomes.
Products and services
We take a consultative approach, working with a wide range of industry-leading vendors and partners to deliver solutions to enterprise and public sector organisations in following areas;
• Mobile Device Management
• Mobile Device Security
• Mobile Application Management
• Mobile Workforce Management
• Mobile Network Optimisation
• Business Insights and Analytics
We provide an end-to-end service, combining these products with a range of associated services, delivered by our expert teams;
• Strategic Consulting
• Support Services
• Managed Services
• Technical Professional Services
We provide a one-stop-shop to plan, design, deploy and support all your mobility projects.
Our value proposition comprises 4 key elements;
Independence – Unlike some of our competitors, we work with a wide range of providers to give our clients the right solution, regardless of regardless of the platforms, devices, operating systems and carriers they use. We provide independent advice, not just a sales pitch.
Service – We work with organisations that need to be “always on” and where loss of service can have significant consequences. We operate a Customer Success Program to ensure that our service is a real differentiator. Our Net Promoter Score for 2018 was +61.
Expertise – Our team has unrivalled knowledge of the solutions we provide with many of our technical team winning “Engineer of the Year” awards from our vendor partners. We pride ourselves on being able to find a solution even where others have failed.
Channel Partnerships – Alongside our direct clients, we actively work with channel partners to enable them to leverage our capability to expand their range of services, retain and win more clients, enhance speed to market and reduce commercial risk.
Standards and certificates
- Cyber Essentials Plus – Focuses on technical controls and includes external and on-site vulnerability and penetration testing ISO 27001 – to be completed post Audit 06.12.2018