Blueacre Technology provides specialist laser micromachining to the medical device and other advanced manufacturing industries. We machine the smallest of holes and features to precise specifications at industrial scale.
Blueacre Technology supplies the global medical device industry, processing 1000’s of high value parts daily from our 24/7 facility in Dundalk. The company is quality assured to ISO 9000 and the medical device standard ISO 13485.
Products and services
Contract manufacturing services including:
• Laser marking
• Rapid prototyping
• Laser ablation
• Laser drilling
• Laser cutting
• Microneedle molds
Materials handled include
• Thin gauge material <500um • Micro tube cutting • Polymer: PEEK, Polyimide, Nylon, PTFE • Metals: Stainless Steel, Tungsten, Aluminium • Alloys: Nitinol, CoCr
Blueacre Technology provides specialist laser micromachining contract manufacturing services to the medical device and other advanced manufacturing industries. Our advanced capabilities enable us to:
• Design and implement reliable and robust laser micromachining processes certified to international quality standards ISO 13485 and ISO 9000.
• Process highly complex parts with accuracy, working at a micron scale.
• Deploy specialist expertise in working with tubular structures and micromoulding, including the production of microneedle molds
• Provide industrial scale, low-cost production to the tightest of tolerances and highest levels of repeatability and accuracy.
• Work with a variety of hard-to-process materials, particularly polymers, metals and alloys
• Handle volumes up to 1 million parts per annum
Standards and certificates
- ISO9001:2015 ISO13485:2016