Anecto is an independent, ISO 17025 accredited test laboratory. We provide testing, technical support services, repair & warranty to cater for the needs of a variety of industries both in Ireland and across the globe.
Our main areas of expertise:
- Test Development
- Product and Packaging Testing
- Technical Support Services
- Bespoke equipment and test method validation
Since our founding in 1994, we are strategically positioned to support companies requiring FDA and CE approvals and employ 90 staff at our facility in Galway.
Products and services
The scope of our test laboratory is growing & is responsive to customers’ needs; it is currently accredited in excess of 40 standards as defined by ASTM, CEN, EN, ISO, ISTA, MIL standard bodies. It is equipped to deliver a vast range of testing as outlined below:
• Medical Device Testing
- Small-bore connector (Luer) compliance testing
- Catheter and guidewire testing
- Implantables incl. stent testing
• Transportation & package testing (medical and non-medical)
- Environmental & climatic testing
- Bubble leak & Dye penetration tests
- Seal strength testing
• Product testing and process validation
- HALT (highly accelerated life testing)
- Accelerated & real time ageing
- Stability & cold chain testing
- Failure analysis
• Energy & Motion Technologies
- Frequency Converter Turnkey solutions
- Repair & Test Services for common Converter systems used in Wind Energy applications
• Design & Manufacture of test systems
• Support Services & Consultancy
As a completely independent ISO17025 accredited test laboratory we provide unbiased validation to the products and packaging of our clients. Our services are carried out by highly trained and experienced staff and the reassurance this brings to clients is proven by the fact that, despite our primary Galway location, we attract customers from throughout Europe, USA, Asia and Australia. Our technical support, custom test equipment and risk management provides valuable time and money saving expertise at all stages of product development.
Our product testing services, which include accelerated ageing, luer compliance testing, mechanical performance and fluid dynamics for implantables as well as balloon, dynamic performance, dimensional analysis and corrosion for delivery devices in medical device testing can recreate any environment. Wherever your product is going, Anecto can tell you how it will survive in a countless variety of conditions over vast periods of time.
We also offer extensive testing services for medical and non-medical electronics including design for reliability, consultancy, HALT/HASS, reliability prediction, product lifecycle management CE Marking and 60601-1 4th edition. This means we can predict and prevent catastrophic design flaws which could lead to massive in-warranty returns and product recalls.
We offer the most comprehensive ISO 11607 testing services in Europe which include package optimisation and support services, package integrity testing, transportation testing and dangerous goods testing and certification. Proof of our value is shown by our achieved quality standards, such as our ISTA, IEC, ASTM, ISO and IFTA accreditations.
Our customers value the independent validation of their products we provide and are happy to provide testimonials and case studies.
Standards and certificates
- Accredited by NSAI INAB Including ISO 17025 & ISO 9001 Certified by ISTA Member of ASTM