Since forming in 1996, AirconMech is now one of Ireland’s leading Building Services Engineering Contractors. We specialise in the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, achieving first class mechanical solutions tailored to client’s unique requirements and budget. AirconMech delivers consistently on large scale, complex projects for world class clients.
With offices in Wexford, Dublin, Cork and London we are well positioned to respond efficiently to customers’ needs. Our expertise in value engineering is unsurpassed and this is achieved by our highly skilled and experienced crew of chartered engineers and technicians.
Products and services
AirconMech provides a complete Mechanical and/or Electrical Service, from design to manufacture, to build and commission.
As well as specialising in HVAC systems we provide:
- Water Services including hot & cold supply and grey water storage;
- Plumbing Services including the installation of sanitary ware, drainage & water storage;
- Industrial Utilities & Process Pipework including steam, chilled water, nitrogen, air, vacuum & medical gases;
- Prefabrication including plant rooms, pipework, headers & valves; Building Management Systems including Cylon, Trend, Delta;
- Fire Protection Services including sprinklers, & dry risers and Electrical Services including lighting, power supply & sound wiring.
Since 1996, AirconMech has delivered intelligent engineering solutions through the effective utilisation of our company resources and people, to offer new and existing clients mechanical solutions that work, are less expensive, are less intrusive and are simply more intelligent.
Standards and certificates
- SafeContractor ISO Standards: 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, 14001:2004 F-Gas Chartered Engineers All employees are certified to relevant trades