Adaptemy helps some of the world’s leading education companies create intelligent and adaptive learning products. Our AI learning engine is class-leading in prediction accuracy of student learning, and our modular platform powers a wide range of learning methodologies and course formats.
Formed in 2015 on an initial raise of €3m, our company comprises a software development team, a research & data analytics team, and a client support & implementations team.
We work at the heart of many education companies digital transformation initiatives, with an in-depth understanding of workflows, industry standards and evolving classroom practises.
Products and services
• Curriculum mapping: industry-leading tool for course designers to create rich curriculum maps.
• Adaptive learning apps: off-the-shelf adaptive learning platform to enable white-label learning apps with your content. Our “adaptive digital workbook” is our most popular app, allowing effective learning experiences from industry-standard item banks.
• AI engine: power your own learning apps with industry-leading learning AI. Take full control of the user interface by plugging into our API.
• Consultancy & pilots: professional consultancy services team to help build prototypes, test processes and run market pilots of new product formats.
Adaptemy adds intelligence to learning products. Our AI platform and production suite is the most cost-effective way to transform digital courseware into highly personalised and effective learning experiences.
Standards and certificates
- Bett Award 2018 (UK) - Classroom Aids for Learning, Teaching and Assessment GESA (Global Edtech Startup Awards) 2017 The Edtech Awards – Cool Tool 2018 EdtechX 2018 Ones to Watch